Well, actually - I feel like I'm nauseated and have too much acid in my tummy or something. Last time I felt like this I ended up in extreme pain (felt like child labor!) and on Morphine with no explanation despite the many tests that were done. After a night in the ER and then a few nights at home on serious pain killers (the kind that actually MAKE you nausious so you also have to take anti-nausea pills which knock you out - um.... why don't they just knock you out in the first place?) - anyways - I finally went to another doctor who simply prescribed prescription strength "Pepcid" (anit-acid, helps the stomach heal from things such as ulcers). After a few days on that I was better...... now a few months later it seems I'm running into some trouble again.
It may have to do with the fact that I ate a rootbeer float yesterday followed by half of an insanely greasy burger - and a ceasar salad. I thought only "old" people had problems like this.... turns out maybe people in our generation have the same amount of damage that it took our "old" parents and grandparents to accumulate - only we've done it in much smaller amount of time. That's my theory. I think I'm going to try to cut back on dairy again too.
Well, I know this was such and "exciting" post for you!
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment