Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just a couple more pics

I have taken a lot of pictures of my baby girl, this for a few reasons:

For one I know that she is growing so fast and I just don't want to miss anything because I know her baby-hood will be gone before I can blink. I also am trying to take pictures of all the cute adorable outfits she's wearing - she grows out of them so fast!

I try to take pictures of Nathanael whenever I can also but he doesn't have as many "cute" outfits yet - he's growing out of his 2ts and I haven't bought many new 3ts for him. He also tends (as boys do) to be quite messy often and I like for my children to look clean in at least the majority of their pictures. However - I have been able to take pictures of him just more recently..... despite the fake "shyness" he's had in the past - he now asks, "I want to say cheese mommy", meaning that he wants his picture taken and usually with his sister. He's realized that it's a way she is getting attention so he now wants to join in. So we may end up with more pictures of Nathanael now that he thinks it's a positive thing!! Yeah!

Photobucket

The above photo: This little dress and sweater was given to Arielle by a friend at church.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Above: Showing off her "Fuzzi Bunz" hot pink cloth diaper and a cute baby tee.

No comments:

Post a Comment