Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Kitchen project

And more....

Our present living room. Ah - a basically "blank canvas" - that's the way I look at it - for the possibilities!
Next is the dining area... ya the light will someday be replaced but for now it functions and we can see our dinner.
Here is a little baby bird outside our bedroom window - a little sparrow. Mommy bird comes to feed it often.
And now - the kitchen in transition. The cupboards were that 80's style wood. I suppose we could have sanded them down and re-stained them but we decided to just go ahead and paint them an off-white. Rachel does as much painting as she can - as the children "allow".
Haven't covered the windows yet either.


For now we plan to paint the light fixture (the wood around it) to match the cupboards but eventually we'll update the lighting altogether in there.
Thanks for joining us on this journey! I'm sure you'll see much progress as our kitchen and house changes as the time goes by. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment