We are celebrating Arielle's second birthday this weekend and I have finished her gift - a sweet dolly - just in time! It's soft and made of natural materials and great for her age. I made it just slightly bigger than the dolls she has now (Carter's "my first" baby dolls) and with just enough hair to play with a little and later I can add longer hair if she wants to braid. I made her a little dress with bloomers, matching shoes and hair clips that Arielle can put in her own hair if she wants.


I also made a doll baby carrier that matches my baby soft carrier. I let Arielle try it out with her Carter's baby doll today - then I made some adjustments and now it's finished.



Here is the dolly in only a diaper which I made from a cloth diaper.

I also made a "baint" (blanket) for this dolly especially. I have also made a play diaper bag for Arielle which matches the one I made for myself.
Wow...that is really amazing! You did an incredible job. I love it. It is something she will cherish so much when she is older. The love that you put into that is amazing.
ReplyDelete