It's been pretty busy around here. The cold/flu season just doesn't seem to go away lately. I realized it's been a little while since I posted something so today I had taken some cute pictures of the kids and some with Zeph particularly turned out funny and cute. He was practicing this morning taking steps to me - he can get a step or two in before he needs mama to help him a little, study his balance and try again. We need to figure out how to get his leg in tighter so it won't turn (prosthetic). Right now putting a thicker sock on (as directed by the Orthopedic Dr.) simply makes it so his leg won't click down far enough, making it too tall for him. So for today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The foot.... just a minor inconvenience. lol Way to go with the climbing though! And oh, I wish it were that warm where we are!
ReplyDeleteKharan wore a winter boot for a while when prosthetic was being make and it was always turning around. Zeph brought back memories. Kharan's leg doesn't click and is held in by suction only. So he puts on a prosthetic sock, then rubber insert that is very snug to leg, then another thin sock to keep a vacuum from forming, then prosthetic. He just got a new one and it is chafing and needs adjusted.
ReplyDeleteGood to see you son getting used to it.