Earlier this month we did a little backyard campout - well, mostly the guys camped out - I slept inside with baby Addie but Scott, all the kids and another family joined us. Please be in prayer for this dear family, as they have a brand new baby at a nearby hospital who is awaiting a heart transplant. They did the "camp-out" with us to give their children a little fun during all that has been going on since their precious baby brother's birth. We had a little fire, sang some songs, roasted hot dogs. I didn't catch too many photos, just one of the baby outside and one of the men pitching the tent.

I took some photos of Addie and Zeph together because we plan to have them both dedicated at our church together! ...
It took some "action" photos of Zeph... the office that builds his prosthetic leg has asked if we would be willing to share pictures of him using his prosthetic leg on their web site. Sure thing! They absolutely rock... I'll post a link when they are up on there :) Here's our very active little boy:
Random pictures of our girls...in car seats.













No comments:
Post a Comment