We officially committed to a little boy in Eastern Europe! And... our first homestudy meeting here at our house is scheduled for this Saturday! So soon! And our little guy is now listed on Reece's Rainbow under "My Family Found Me"! They'll be putting our family up there to raise grant funds for his adoption costs through their site (tax deductible!). I've recorded 3 songs for the CD and will be recording more this week so we can use the songs also to fund raise for the adoption expenses. Please pray that it will turn out well and be used to encourage and show God's love to those who hear the songs! So much to do so I have to be brief here!
I'll leave you with a picture of the little one we soon hope to call "son"! Isn't he just the cutest?
Congratulations!!! Wallace is so adorable. We just adopted two precious little boys from (4) in Dec. I'd be happy to visit with you about our experience anytime. We'll be keeping you guys in our prayers as you walk this wonderful, miraculous journey!!! Debbie momto8kids@ymail.com
ReplyDeleteYES HE IS THE CUTEST! Oh my goodness, he has just about the sweetest face and expression I have ever seen! Can't wait until he's with his amazing family!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Amy
Thank you Debbie and Amy for your kind comments! E-mailed you, Debbie :)
ReplyDelete