
Happy Father's Day!!! I want to take a chance to tell more about my amazing husband. Scott has been so supportive and encouraging to me during this process to bring our son home. I've watched him grow in his faith as he is trusting God through the adoption process and through what comes our way in life. He is so patient with our little ones and just has a neat way with the kids - calming - or often a riling riot of fun! He helps with our son's school activities, with cleaning up after messes, and playing games like pretend sword fights, legos, board games, singing songs, reading bedtime stories... it just goes on and on! So, in short: I'm so blessed to be married to a man who loves God, loves me and loves our children so very much! Here's to a happy father's day to my wonderful husband! Love, - Rachel!!
No comments:
Post a Comment