Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Biometrics - done! Walked-in!

We were able to do a walk-in at our local USCIS building for our biometrics fingerprinting appointment yesterday!

But....
Please PRAY!!! They are telling me it could be WEEKS before they even assign an officer to our case!! I am hoping to talk so someone more about it - waiting for a call back. Please pray for God to move this mountain - and/or give us more patience - and KEEP THE DOOR OPEN in Wallace's country long enough for us to get in there and get him out!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to do a walk in. I was wondering how that would work in Riverside County. I am excited to get to that point. Sad to hear that it will take so long to be assigned an officer though. Praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina - we went to the address that was on our appointment paper (you have to have this paper in order to go in) and my husband walked in and asked if they will take walk-ins and explained our situation and they told him I could come in at 3pm as well (their slowest time) so I did! Turns out the one in Riverside apparently (in our case) does allow walk-ins.

    ReplyDelete