What have I done in all my "free time" (Ha! What's that?)? Well, while my little boy was in his VBS class I thought me and the girls would do something fun - I hung a white sheet from the clothesline in the backyard, got my camera and snapped some pictures of my two little girls with pink and pearls. Boy did they have fun and so did I! But I hadn't had a chance to post anything because we've had a busy week with VBS. Boy I sure can't wait to take some beautiful pictures of little Wallace! I can't wait to show the world his sweet smile! We have no pictures of him smiling - yet.
I'm Rachel, blessed wife to one wonderful man for 12 years, mama of 6 young children, daughter of the King, saved by grace and faith through my Savior, Jesus Christ.
No comments:
Post a Comment