Everything is still up in the air over there right now. We do not know how long we might wait to travel.
I chatted last night with a mom who's family adopted two little boys from the same orphanage as Wallace last year in December. She shared some information with me that she got from a family who just came back last month from that orphanage with their little boy. Apparently now the passport for Wallace is going to be $1,200 plus a $350 processing fee of some sorts. This is instead of our estimated $600, what it is in most other parts of the country. So I will change that to factor it in.
I also have an idea since they JUST bought their plane tickets - of what we MIGHT expect to pay for airfaire, hopefully not more, maybe even less since we travel most likely in the fall.
I also found out that the train we might be riding on for about 13 hours (or taking a small plane for 1 hour) - the train stops for about 2 minutes and if you and your things are not off - too bad - they start going!
I'll keep updating as we find out more!
No comments:
Post a Comment