Two weeks ago we came HOME! I have to say the first week was rough - mostly because Evie got hives and then we had kids throwing up, we didn't feel so great, had hardly any sleep (jet-lag), and the list goes on. This past week, our second week home has had it's challenges but it's still SO wonderful to be home and to have our FOUR kiddos here with us! I put Zeph in this oh-too-cute "rocker" outfit today and had to take some pictures. He just ATE up the camera with his smiles (he didn't literally eat our camera). We even "rocked" bedtime tonight with the kids - I got my guitar out and we all sang songs, worship songs, silly songs, kid's songs. Then they all went to bed peacefully - NOT! Ha, ha! Eventually they were all in bed and soon so shall I be! Happy night!
I LOVE this face (below), don't you?
Feel free to ignore the laundry piled up inside our doorway. Zeph was playing "coo-coo" (Peek-a-boo) with our door.


No comments:
Post a Comment