OUTSIDE!!!! The sun actually came out today from the clouds. Though it was still a bit chilly out - when Scott went to visit Zeph today he decided he and his son were going outside to enjoy their visit on this crisp fall day. They bundled him in a little purple snow suit, as you can see. What a great way to end the visits! Tomorrow evening we don't go to visit - we go to get him out...for good... to come home with us... to his new home. It may be a tough transition for him. He does not understand the future he is leaving behind. I cannot imagine this sweet, precious little LOVE being transferred to a mental institution. But that is the path he is no longer going to be on. Now I'm hearing that he's old enough and ready (pulling himself up to stand - ha! Try trying to walk, regardless if his foot isn't there! Try climbing up everything! And yes, he pulls himself right up to stand) to be fitted for a prosthetic foot/leg. Lord, help us, once he's on his feet! He's a little ball of energy, spunk, and I can't wait to see the wonderful plans, the life in store for our little boy! I don't know yet if/when we'll have internet access again so this *might* be our last post for awhile (but if we do have access of course I'll attempt to post something brief here and there). We hope to fly home on the 13th of October and be home by the 14th! Thank you to everyone who has prayed, given, followed, shared, loved, cared, cried, laughed and smiled with us through this time in our family and for Zeph's journey. May God bless you all!



Thursday, October 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so excited for you guys!! you are on the homeward slide!
ReplyDeletegood luck!
hugs,
Nancy