We are HOME!!! I will have to blog the longer story later - right now I'm so tired I can't think! But after a long journey and 3 planes and some hitches along the way - we are all finally HOME! I tried to update our blog but sorry if it's slow-going. Zeph just loves being able to explore and play here! His first night went so well too! I rocked him to sleep with a bottle and he went out like a light. We were able to get him seen by our Pediatrician today and get some things rolling for him. He needs to see some specialists soon for some possibly serious issues but at least today our pediatrician was confident that he did not have a heart condition (which he was officially diagnosed with from his records at the orphanage) so that is great news! We arrived in our nearby airport around midnight this morning and it's been a long, LONG day/night so I will leave you with just a few pictures and will upload the rest some other time. Thank you EVERYONE so very much for helping us and following along in prayer and encouragement and giving to help little Zeph come home! I hope these pictures and those to come will serve as a testimony that these children are so priceless and so very precious. We think we have come home with a real sweet little "treasure" and we are so excited with anticipation to watch God's plan for Zeph's life unfold before our eyes! Thank you for being part of this journey!
And don't judge - he was in the pink stroller because his shorter leg was coming out of the other stroller so we switched him and Evie because Evie's had a harness straps on hers and also reclined for when he was out. Alas - that stroller is toast now (thank you, airport for breaking it). The security guys made a glove balloon for Evie - picture of her playing with it. Zeph kept busy on the planes by looking at a "book" - the diagram showing the plane and emergency info on it - he, he! He loves books!
Congratulations!!!!!!! The kids look so happy to see Zephaniah! What a blessing! May the Lord bless you. We are keeping you in our prayers! This is a wonderful NEW season of your lives.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on being home!
ReplyDelete