I was singing several days in a row this year over the weekend and even on Christmas morning. Thankfully Scott had the next day off so we did "Christmas morning" traditions together on Monday morning, day after Christmas. So on Christmas night (our "Christmas Eve") my amazing husband got in the garage, sanded down and painted the old mantle he had taken down the year before (to put tile on our fireplace instead of brick sticking up and being a hazard to our babies) and he put it up! While he was doing that I was setting other stuff up and cleaning and watching our late-nighter baby Evie. I set down a soft blanket and had brought out some extra Christmas decor not already out including a stuffed reindeer that Scott's little sister made us YEARS ago. Evie LOVED it! It was like giving catnip to a cat! She rolled around with it and practically "purred" over it!


Stockings all hung up on the newly painted, made-over mantle.
Beautiful photos! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We send you our prayers from Miami.
ReplyDeletePatricia.