Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Guess what???


Our appointment went well today!! And guess what?? We are going to meet "Wallace", we hope, on Friday! We are also going to meet another precious little one, named "Anastasia". Please be praying for us as we hop on a train tomorrow and then go meet our children! I have so much more to say about our journey here so far and everything that's taken place but we have to get ready for tomorrow, pack up so we can be ready to roll!

Love,

The Centers

10 comments:

  1. Praying for you!! I'm so happy you're bringing Anastasia home too! She's such a precious girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWWWWWW - I AM SO EXCITED TO HEAR THIS!!!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! PRAYING PRAYING PRAYING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news! She's such a doll. I found your blog for the first time this morning, so to read this news tonight is so amazing. I was already praying for your journey to Wallace - to add another angel is more wonderful still.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if you got the first comment I tried to post, because Google was being weird, so I am going to try again. Sorry if this makes two. I just want to thank you. Thank you for seeing the beauty of this little girl. This girl I have prayed for morning and night for the past year and a half. She is on my computer at work. I have prayed for her to have a family, for a mothers heart to be softened to see her beauty. I have prayed that she will be able to go to Shriners and see Dr. VB and get treatment. I have also prayed that she be loved, especially while she is there alone. I have given what I could to her grant fund. I have tried to raise awarness on blogs and facebook. To say that I have a love for this child would be an under statement. I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight I am so excited. I was even going to email you to ask you if you got to meet her that you would say hi for me and maybe sneak a new picture. Wow God is great. Now I will get to see her in her family, receive all the love she can. Thank you Thank you Thank you. I will continue to pray for her, for you, and for your family. I can't wait to see pictures of her with her family. I can't wait to see her be all she can be. Many Blessings. Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. PRAISE GOD for saving this sweet girl! YIPPPE!! Praying for yoU!

    xo,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH how exciting! I am so happy for your family! I saw sweet Anastasia's picture today on MFFM page and was just tickled!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So thankful that beautiful Anastasia will soon be yours, along with her precious brother Zach...sending blessings and traveling mercies your way!

    Susan in Ky
    Cousin to 2 from U.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you are adopting Anastasia too! She and "Wallace" are real beauties! May God bless the whole process, and may you be home with them soon!

    ReplyDelete