
Just a small-ish update today. I had more pictures but can't seem to find the small little camera (that some little 5 year old boy keeps snatching and using to take pictures of his toys). So this will have to tie you over until I find it - or until it is turned in or confiscated - he, he. What you see above is the older children writing on our back (kitchen) door - and yes - I am LETTING them! They are using window crayons. Note: I think window MARKERS would be better and come off easier. But whatever - they had fun coloring and practicing letters of the alphabet on the windows. Yes, it's messy. Yes, it got all over the door, the walls, the children. Yes, it was worth it! Rainy days are just terrible for little ones. They LOVE the outdoors so they start climbing the walls when they haven't been out for awhile. I had to give them a fun activity and this was IT! Zeph was more interested in a book but was happy about the energy and excitement in our home. Evie tried to join in the bunch but I didn't give her a crayon either because I didn't really feel like seeing colors in her diaper later on. They are non-toxic but I just didn't want to have to prove it.

No comments:
Post a Comment